perfsonar-user - [perfsonar-user] Mesh running only reverse-direction tests

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

[perfsonar-user] Mesh running only reverse-direction tests

  • From: Raphael Dourado <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: [perfsonar-user] Mesh running only reverse-direction tests
  • Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2014 13:16:49 -0300

Hi!

I have a set of pSPT servers configured to perform OWAMP and BWCTL tests in full-mesh, using the Mesh Configuration tool.
The problem is that these servers end up performing only unidirectional, reverse-direction tests, as shown in the figure below, taken from on of the nodes (10.132.0.60):

Inline image 1

Probably this is just some problem with my configuration files. Please find attached the following files:
  • myconf.conf and myconf.json: mesh configuration files
  • owmesh.conf: resulting owmesh of one of my nodes, after running the "generate_configuration" script
  • agent_configuration.conf: mesh agent configuration file I'm using on each node
At first I thought it was because I enabled the "skip redundant tests" option on the agent_configuration.conf file, but then I commented it and ran the "generate_configuration" script again, but no changes were made in the owmesh file.

Best,

Raphael Augusto Dourado.