perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] Mesh running only reverse-direction tests

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] Mesh running only reverse-direction tests

  • From: Raphael Dourado <>
  • To: Aaron Brown <>
  • Cc: "" <>, "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] Mesh running only reverse-direction tests
  • Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2014 12:24:31 -0300

Thanks Aaron!

At first sight it looked counterintuitive for me (I used to assume that the sender always stores the results), but now I understand why it's done this way.

Actually it's not causing problems, it was just a little confusion based on this assumption that senders always store the results.

Cheers,

Raphael Augusto Dourado.