perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] [perf-node-users] Communities participation interoperability between 3.2.2. and 3.3.

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] [perf-node-users] Communities participation interoperability between 3.2.2. and 3.3.

  • From: Andy Lake <>
  • To: Roderick Mooi <>
  • Cc: "Performance Node Users" <>, <>
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] [perf-node-users] Communities participation interoperability between 3.2.2. and 3.3.
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2013 10:27:54 -0400

Hi Roderick,

Can you send me the hostnames or IPs of the services you are not seeing? As
far as I can tell all of the perfsonar 3.2.2 perfsonar services that are
registering with the old lookup service should be listed. I see a bunch of
old services listed. I am trying to figure out if the problem is with one of
our backward compatibility scripts or if it's a case where the old LS is
losing the registration.

On Jul 19, 2013, at 4:14 PM, Andy Lake