perfsonar-user - [perfsonar-user] Communities participation interoperability between 3.2.2. and 3.3.

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

[perfsonar-user] Communities participation interoperability between 3.2.2. and 3.3.

  • From: "Roderick Mooi" <>
  • To: "Performance Node Users" <>
  • Cc: <>
  • Subject: [perfsonar-user] Communities participation interoperability between 3.2.2. and 3.3.
  • Date: Fri, 05 Jul 2013 09:35:54 +0200

Good day

I have servers running both versions of the toolkit. They are registered with
the same "local" community. When I locate community hosts, I can only see the
3.2.2. servers (even the 3.3. servers can't see each other). Additionally I
don't find any community hosts in "pS-NPToolkit-3.3" on either version of the
toolkit. Please advise.

Thanks!

Roderick

--
This message is subject to the CSIR's copyright terms and conditions, e-mail
legal notice, and implemented Open Document Format (ODF) standard.

MailScanner,
and is believed to be clean.