perfsonar-user - [perfsonar-user] perfSONAR-PS User Survey

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

[perfsonar-user] perfSONAR-PS User Survey

  • From: Jason Zurawski <>
  • To: " Users" <>, "" <>, "" <>, "" <>, "" <>, " Club" <>
  • Cc: "" <>
  • Subject: [perfsonar-user] perfSONAR-PS User Survey
  • Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2013 07:10:04 -0700

Greetings;

The perfSONAR development team has prepared a brief survey to help gain a
better understanding of user behavior and requirements. It is available here:

https://docs.google.com/a/lbl.gov/forms/d/1ki7W96QLl-jb5QJ9nMiwo12UrB3TaXOZXfrHLqD0LBk/viewform

We would appreciate a moment of your time to fill this out, and give the
project some valuable feedback to help steer future roadmap items. We would
appreciate that you try to fill this form out before August 2nd.

Thanks;

-jason