perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] Fwd: bandwidth graph discrepancies

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] Fwd: bandwidth graph discrepancies

  • From: Sowmya Balasubramanian <>
  • To: Roderick Mooi <>,
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] Fwd: bandwidth graph discrepancies
  • Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2013 10:55:35 -0800

Hi Roderick,

There was a bug in the MA client library which was causing this issue.

The details about the issue can be found here: http://code.google.com/p/perfsonar-ps/issues/detail?id=654

The graph uses test-keys to retrieve test data from the MA. So, when you change from 1 month to 3months, what is happening is the order of the keys that you send in the url also changes. This results in different graphs.

This issue has been fixed and the fix will be available in the next release of perfSONAR toolkit (perfSONAR-3.3). We are currently in the process of doing a 3.3-rc2 release.

Thanks,
Sowmya