perfsonar-user - [perfsonar-user] Fwd: bandwidth graph discrepancies

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

[perfsonar-user] Fwd: bandwidth graph discrepancies

  • From: "Roderick Mooi" <>
  • To: <>
  • Subject: [perfsonar-user] Fwd: bandwidth graph discrepancies
  • Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2013 13:33:19 +0200

Hi all

Hopefully someone can help me on this. I thought some of my tests weren't
completing due to the graphs I was getting but then I noticed a strange
anomaly - when changing the Throughput Graph between 1 and 3 months and back
again, I get different results (not just time frame). See attached figures. I
suspect this has something to do with how bandwidthGraph.cgi interprets the
data and draws the graphs but I don't know? PS I think graph3.png is the only
correct one (at least for this week)... The reason I thought tests were
failing was the breaks in src / dest lines and/or the latest date being a few
days ago (and not today) - i.e. results like graph1.png and graph2.png.

Thanks!

Regards,

Roderick Mooi | SANReN Engineer
--

--
This message is subject to the CSIR's copyright terms and conditions, e-mail
legal notice, and implemented Open Document Format (ODF) standard.

MailScanner,
and is believed to be clean.