perfsonar-user - [perfsonar-user] Graph deletion not working?

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

[perfsonar-user] Graph deletion not working?

  • From: Erich Weiler <>
  • To:
  • Subject: [perfsonar-user] Graph deletion not working?
  • Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2012 21:25:05 -0700

Hi Ya'll,

I recently installed PerfSONAR 3.2.2 (Netinstall, so it's installed on the hard drive) and created a few scheduled throughput tests. Then, later realizing I wanted them gone, I deleted the test hosts and then deleted the tests themselves. However, when I click on the left nav bar "Service Graphs => Throughput" I still see my graphs that reference tests I deleted before. Is there anyway to remove them? Or do the tests you create have graphs that appear there forever? I tried rebooting, and they still persisted.

Many thanks for any insight!!

cheers,
erich