perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] PingER Installation Issue

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] PingER Installation Issue

  • From: Andrew Lake <>
  • To: Jacob Hall <>
  • Cc: Christian Baensch <>, , WiN-Labor <>
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] PingER Installation Issue
  • Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2012 11:13:39 -0400

Hi,

Unfortunately i think the issue is that you're using RH 6.2, and we only officially support 5.8 installations since that's what the toolkit runs. It looks like there might be some dependencies that don't have el6 equivalents. If you have the dependencies installed via CPAN , you could try grabbing the RPMs directly and installing them with the "--nodeps". Not ideal but it should work.

Andy