perfsonar-user - [perfsonar-user] full installer on disc?

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

[perfsonar-user] full installer on disc?

  • From: Joseph Bernard <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: [perfsonar-user] full installer on disc?
  • Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2012 08:23:50 -0500
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Acceptlanguage: en-US

I've been trying to install 3.2.1.1 on some Dell Optiplex 740's with very little luck.  The LiveCD will not complete loading and exits into bash.  The NetInstall seems to be working, but in 20 hours, it is only 39% complete.  Is there an image with all the default packages on disc or a way to make it?  My connection to the internet2 site has always been slow.

Thanks,
Joseph Bernard