perfsonar-user - RE: [perfsonar-user] RE: Need Help

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

RE: [perfsonar-user] RE: Need Help

  • From: rehan lodhi <>
  • To: <>
  • Subject: RE: [perfsonar-user] RE: Need Help
  • Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2011 14:30:40 +0500

Hi,

All services are installed and working properly, but the matter is its not shown on perfsonar toolkit web interface. I had tried many time it shows running and started via command prompt, but via web interface it shows not running. How can I resolve this problem. Prompt reply is needed. Thank you all

Regards,

haan