perfsonar-user - [perfsonar-user] Re: Need Help

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

[perfsonar-user] Re: Need Help

  • From: Jason Zurawski <>
  • To: rehan lodhi <>
  • Cc: "" <>
  • Subject: [perfsonar-user] Re: Need Help
  • Date: Wed, 02 Mar 2011 08:06:45 -0500

Hi Hann;

On 3/2/11 4:58 AM, rehan lodhi wrote:
Dear All,

I need help to install following services

1. Lookup Service
2. PerfSONAR-BUOY MA
3. PingER MA and Regular Tester
4. SNMP MA

I am very much confuse in that..... As per scenario, 5 servers are
installed in which basic services are up and functional, but above
mentioned services are not functional. What should I do to configure
correctly. Your help is needed in this regard . Thank you

May I ask if you are installing these services via RPMs or are you usin the pS Performance Toolkit?

Thanks;

-jason

Regards,

*Haan