perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] Problem -- throughput/owamp service graphsnot showing

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] Problem -- throughput/owamp service graphsnot showing

  • From: Zafar Gilani <>
  • To:
  • Cc: , Performance Node Users <>
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] Problem -- throughput/owamp service graphsnot showing
  • Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2010 16:32:42 +0500

Hi Jason,

Checked server time, it seems to be fine. The databases have data for both owamp and bwctl tables for LA and BW nodes respectively. However the tests return the following:

For bwctl "remote peer cancelled test". However it does say server listening on xy port and binding to local address. For owamp tests I see first and last results but it also says 0 sent, 0 lost. This is strange.

What do you think might be the problem? I do see data which suggests the firewall might not be the culprit.