perfsonar-user - [perfsonar-user] Problem -- throughput/owamp service graphsnot showing

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

[perfsonar-user] Problem -- throughput/owamp service graphsnot showing

  • From: Zafar Gilani <>
  • To:
  • Subject: [perfsonar-user] Problem -- throughput/owamp service graphsnot showing
  • Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2010 15:57:45 +0500

Hi,

I've deployed new BW and LA PS nodes but can't seem to view any graphs. Whenever I go to Service Graphs -> Throughput or Service Graphs -> One-Way Latency, I get the following:

Problem Handling Request
MA http://localhost:8085/perfSONAR_PS/services/pSB did not return the expected response, be sure it is configured and populated with data.
For OWAMP I try to view graph and receive following:

Internal Error - Service returned data, but it is not plotable for this measurement pair.

Anyone having any ideas? I've already checked the scheduled tests. Everything seems to be correct. I also checked http://psps.perfsonar.net/toolkit/FAQs.html#Q19 but I don't think this is the case as it has been more than 24 hours since the nodes were deployed.

-- Zafar