perfsonar-user - Re: AW: [perfsonar-user] BWCTL MP installation questions

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: AW: [perfsonar-user] BWCTL MP installation questions

  • From: Jason Zurawski <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: Re: AW: [perfsonar-user] BWCTL MP installation questions
  • Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2009 08:03:42 -0400

Szymon Trocha wrote:
Hi Ralph,

Niederberger, Ralph pisze:
Furthermore it seems that "Command Line MP" has been dropped in MDM 3.2?

You are right. Release 3.2 doesn't contain CL MP. Release 3.2 currently focused on products developed and supported by GN3 community. CL MP was originally developed by RNP and we are currently seeking for a way to include it and support in future releases.

So OWAMP is not possible anymore?

Nevertheless you may still download the latest available version of CL MP from release 3.1. I'm sure RNP will still be happy to support you here.

The latest release of perfSONAR-BUOY supports regular OWAMP and BWCTL testing. There is not an "MP" style interface unfortunately, but the regular tests may be scheduled and then exposed through the MA.

Thanks;

-jason