perfsonar-user - Web Service Request from PerfSonar

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Web Service Request from PerfSonar

  • From: "Maciej Matachowski" <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Web Service Request from PerfSonar
  • Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2008 16:20:53 +0200

Dear All,

We are developing the Mediator which is between two PerfSonars
"infrastructures" and user.

The infrastructures are established in our lab. We need some
informations about the queries.We will need PerfSonar to call the
mediator, then mediator will ask the query to the other PerfSonar to
get reply and send back to the first perfsonar.

My question is how to create Web Service Request from PerfSonar? and
how to invoke PerfSonar Services via Web Services ?

I have searched the website and I couldn't find any helpful information.
Any help will be appreciate.

Kind Regards,
Maciej Matachowski

P.S. I couldn't find the Developer's mailing list so I don't know if
this mailing list it a correct one. If not, please redirect my email.

  • Web Service Request from PerfSonar, Maciej Matachowski, 08/11/2008