perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] Problem with configuration xml-ls (eXist)

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] Problem with configuration xml-ls (eXist)

  • From: Szymon Trocha <>
  • To: Maciej Matachowski <>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] Problem with configuration xml-ls (eXist)
  • Date: Mon, 26 May 2008 16:04:36 +0200

Maciej,

Maciej Matachowski wrote:
Hi,
Now I'm configuring the AS basic configuration. Can somebody explain
me what some fields mean and what shall I put if I want to register to
LS.
So mandatory fields are:

LS Configuration:
LS URL ----> http://localhost:8080/xml-ls/service/LookupService/

You should put here your LS URL (i.e. the one which shows "Hi there, this is an AXIS service!" welcome page). By default this is what you gave above but remember to change "localhost" into some valid "your_server" domain name if the LS is on different machine.

Service Access Point ------> Should I put there :
http://localhost:8080/geant2-java-as/services/AuthService

Yes. The meaning is the same as above.

Szymon Trocha

Poznan Supercomputing & Ntw. Center ::: NETWORK OPERATION CENTER
Tel. (+48 61) 8582022
http://noc.man.poznan.pl ::: http://noc.pionier.gov.pl