perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] Problem with configuration xml-ls (eXist)

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] Problem with configuration xml-ls (eXist)

  • From: "Maciej Matachowski" <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] Problem with configuration xml-ls (eXist)
  • Date: Mon, 26 May 2008 15:44:12 +0200

Hi,
Now I'm configuring the AS basic configuration. Can somebody explain
me what some fields mean and what shall I put if I want to register to
LS.
So mandatory fields are:

LS Configuration:
LS URL ----> http://localhost:8080/xml-ls/service/LookupService/
Service Access Point ------> Should I put there :
http://localhost:8080/geant2-java-as/services/AuthService

Administrator Configuration: like in the instruction.

Authentication Configuration:
There is TrustStore and Certificate Authority configuration. Should I
leave the patch like it is there?
How can I get the password to truststore file?
What about Component IDs in eduGAIN ?

Regards,
Maciej

On Mon, May 26, 2008 at 1:55 PM, Maciej Matachowski