perfsonar-user - Re: package is missing (perfsonar3.0)

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: package is missing (perfsonar3.0)

  • From: "Maciej Matachowski" <>
  • To: "Szymon Trocha" <>
  • Cc: , , "Sathya Rao" <>,
  • Subject: Re: package is missing (perfsonar3.0)
  • Date: Thu, 15 May 2008 09:42:42 +0200
  • Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=message-id:date:from:sender:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references:x-google-sender-auth; b=FptXgfEULDIaF3sdmuAmC5Pe9PBT6cX3oO47S+9zaYu7TB7nA6x+8nCsTc+YakybUOZ29R9I9KCNtCHDPb6W+lol9ZT4HsLoqhtGJdQZ/noK9bOgVgvPE3NBVouBpcVptDQJvtzNWmhibKrAuUPAnW/OCcr10iqiGZQTSlC9Baw=

Dear Szymon & All,
Thank you for fast respond. We have downloaded and installed the eXist
package from the location that you sent, thx.

Regards,
Maciek

On Thu, May 15, 2008 at 8:20 AM, Szymon Trocha

--
Maciej Matachowski Telscom AG
Research Engineer Bern, Switzerland