perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] PerfSONAR installation problem

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] PerfSONAR installation problem

  • From: Frederic LOUI <>
  • To: Valentin Rosic <>
  • Cc: ,
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] PerfSONAR installation problem
  • Date: Thu, 24 May 2007 19:22:42 +0200

Valentin Rosic a écrit :
Frederic LOUI wrote:

Are you still interested in testing RRD-MA VMWAre image ?
If, so what would be your favorite OS, that woud run PerfSONAR/RRD-MA ?

Please let me know and I'll provide you an image asap.
Thanks

Of course! I would really like to try it.

If I'm correct, you were playing with ubuntu? I would like to try that version :)

Which one do you want ?
Breezy/Dapper/Edgy/Feisty/ ? All of the above ?

Just choose the one you want... And I'll provide it (them) to you.
However, you won't escape the "STITCHING" part...

You can call me through SKYPE if you need my help regarding stitching part...
But at least you should as a prerequisite have regularly updated RRD files.

I would be really interested in getting your feedback upon this way to "disseminate" PerfSONAR tool.

Thanks
Bgrds/Fred

Bgrds/Frederic LOUI

--
Frederic LOUI / GIP RENATER

Service de Suivi Operationnel / Metrologie & QoS
Network Operations Service / Metrology & QoS

Tel: +33 1 53 94 20 40 / Fax: +33 1 53 94 20 31
http://www.renater.fr