perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] PerfSONAR installation problem

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] PerfSONAR installation problem

  • From: Valentin Rosic <>
  • To:
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] PerfSONAR installation problem
  • Date: Thu, 24 May 2007 14:11:23 +0200

Frederic LOUI wrote:

Are you still interested in testing RRD-MA VMWAre image ?
If, so what would be your favorite OS, that woud run PerfSONAR/RRD-MA ?

Please let me know and I'll provide you an image asap.
Thanks

Of course! I would really like to try it.

If I'm correct, you were playing with ubuntu? I would like to try that version :)

--

srdacan pozdrav/regards,

Valentin

Valentin Rosic

CARNet - Croatian Academic and Research Network
J. Marohnica 5, 10000 Zagreb, Croatia

email: valentin.rosic @ carnet.hr
web: http://www.carnet.hr
tel: +385/1/666 1 627