perfsonar-user - RE: How to add MA to perfsonar UI

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

RE: How to add MA to perfsonar UI

  • From: "Luis Marta" <>
  • To: "'Loukik Kudarimoti'" <>
  • Cc: "'Vedrin Jeliazkov'" <>, "'Nina Jeliazkova'" <>, <>, "'Roman Lapacz'" <>
  • Subject: RE: How to add MA to perfsonar UI
  • Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2006 16:52:39 +0100

Hi.

I've already added the line corresponding to my RRD-MA to the MA.conf file
on the bin folder of perfSONAR-UI.
When i select the Endpoint i created, i see the corresponding Interface on
the perfSONAR-UI.
My problem begins before all that. The interface i see is from the host
"test-hostName", IP "10.1.2.3", ifName "test-0", and all the other default
values that appear when anyone installs the RRD-MA.
What i would like to know is where do I configure the RRD-MA to change those
values to my internal Interfaces. What files must i change. Are those files
inside the eXist database? One file per RRD?

Thank you.
Luís Marta.