perfsonar-user - SWITCH perfSONAR RRD MA Installation V1.0

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

SWITCH perfSONAR RRD MA Installation V1.0

  • From: Chris Welti <>
  • To:
  • Cc:
  • Subject: SWITCH perfSONAR RRD MA Installation V1.0
  • Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 16:18:49 +0200

I've installed the V1.0 version of the Java RRD MA using
Java 1.5.0.8, tomcat 5.5.17.0, axis 1.4 and eXist-snapshot-20060316.
Finally, after about a week of installing it seems that everything is
running and also responding to requests, however, using perfSONAR UI V0.08
I can not see any results. Data seems to be retrieved, but nothing is
shown. (Yes, I have edited MA.conf to reflect the new MA URL).

Can somebody try to see what is wrong?

The URL is:
http://archive.sonar.net.switch.ch:8180/axis/services/MeasurementArchiveService

I haven't found any logfile where I could see the requests coming to the MA
or errors that these requests would yield.

Any hints, how I can debug that?

Thanks,
Chris