perfsonar-announce - [perfsonar-announce] perfSONAR now on Github

Subject: perfSONAR Announcements

[perfsonar-announce] perfSONAR now on Github

  • From: Andrew Lake <>
  • To: , perfsonar-announce <>
  • Subject: [perfsonar-announce] perfSONAR now on Github
  • Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2015 16:35:40 -0400

All,

For the past few years perfSONAR has kept some combination of it's wiki, issue tracker and source code on Google Code. As you may have heard, Google Code will be shutting down later this year and all projects need to migrate elsewhere. In light of this announcement, we are pleased to announce that the perfSONAR project has officially migrated to GitHub! Relevant links below:

- The full listing of perfSONAR repositories currently managed under our GitHub organization can be found here: https://github.com/perfsonar/
- Any issue you wish to report may be directed to the issue tracker here: https://github.com/perfsonar/project/issues
- The developer wiki may be found here: https://github.com/perfsonar/project/wiki

Please update your bookmarks, etc as needed. We'll do our best to keep our eye on the old issue tracker while this information disseminates amongst the masses, but if you don't want your issue missed the best bet is to use the new issue tracker. Also note that we did some spring-cleaning on the wiki and have deleted (or are in the process of moving) a few pages to more suitable locations (e.g. http://docs.perfsonar.net). If you have any trouble finding information that used to be on the old wiki, please let us know and we'll try to direct you to the right place. Over the coming months the page will become read-only and then be gone entirely, so take any screenshots for your scrapbook soon!

Thank you,
The perfSONAR Development Team

  • [perfsonar-announce] perfSONAR now on Github, Andrew Lake, 03/23/2015