perfsonar-announce - new web100 kernels available!

Subject: perfSONAR Announcements

new web100 kernels available!

  • From: Sowmya Balasubramanian <>
  • To: perfsonar-announce <>, perfsonar-user <>, "" <>
  • Subject: new web100 kernels available!
  • Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2015 15:51:32 -0700

All,

New web100 kernel packages are now available for netinstall users of the perfSONAR-PS toolkit.

If you have enabled auto-updates, the kernel will be updated automatically in the next 24 hours. Else, you may run 'yum update' to grab the new kernel.

You *should* restart your host after the upgrade completes.

Full details on this particular patch can be found in the previous email.

Note this is just a kernel upgrade and the other perfSONAR-PS packages have *NOT* been updated.  As we often do with incremental kernel updates, we will not be providing a new LiveCD for this particular update.

Please let us know if you have any questions or issues.

Thank you,
The perfSONAR Team