perfsonar-announce - 3.3 LiveCD with POODLE fixes now available

Subject: perfSONAR Announcements

3.3 LiveCD with POODLE fixes now available

  • From: Andrew Lake <>
  • To: perfsonar-user <>, perfsonar-announce <>
  • Cc: "" <>
  • Subject: 3.3 LiveCD with POODLE fixes now available
  • Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2014 12:46:40 -0400

Hi,

New 3.3 LiveCD/USBs are now available with the aforementioned POODLE fixes:

LiveCD(i386):
http://software.internet2.edu/pS-Performance_Toolkit/previous_releases/pS-Performance_Toolkit-3.3.2-11-LiveCD-i386.iso
http://software.internet2.edu/pS-Performance_Toolkit/previous_releases/pS-Performance_Toolkit-3.3.2-11-LiveCD-i386.iso.md5

LiveCD(x86_64):
http://software.internet2.edu/pS-Performance_Toolkit/previous_releases/pS-Performance_Toolkit-3.3.2-11-LiveCD-x86_64.iso
http://software.internet2.edu/pS-Performance_Toolkit/previous_releases/pS-Performance_Toolkit-3.3.2-11-LiveCD-x86_64.iso.md5

LiveUSB(i386):
http://software.internet2.edu/pS-Performance_Toolkit/previous_releases/pS-Performance_Toolkit-3.3.2-11-LiveUSB-i386.iso
http://software.internet2.edu/pS-Performance_Toolkit/previous_releases/pS-Performance_Toolkit-3.3.2-11-LiveUSB-i386.iso.md5

LiveUSB(x86_64):
http://software.internet2.edu/pS-Performance_Toolkit/previous_releases/pS-Performance_Toolkit-3.3.2-11-LiveUSB-x86_64.iso
http://software.internet2.edu/pS-Performance_Toolkit/previous_releases/pS-Performance_Toolkit-3.3.2-11-LiveUSB-x86_64.iso.md5

Please let us know if you have any questions. Note this is for 3.3 LiveCD
users only as there is no 3.4 LiveCD. 3.4 users should see the previous notes
and should already have fixes available to them.

Thanks,
Andy

On Oct 15, 2014, at 11:01 AM, Jason Zurawski