perfsonar-announce - Re: [perfSONAR-developer] POODLE: SSLv3.0 vulnerability (CVE-2014-3566)

Subject: perfSONAR Announcements

Re: [perfSONAR-developer] POODLE: SSLv3.0 vulnerability (CVE-2014-3566)

  • From: Jason Zurawski <>
  • To: perfsonar-user <>, perfsonar-announce <>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [perfSONAR-developer] POODLE: SSLv3.0 vulnerability (CVE-2014-3566)
  • Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2014 07:19:48 -0700

All;

The same fix for 3.3 is available in the 'vault' we are maintaining:

http://software.internet2.edu/vault/3.3

For those that have not upgraded to 3.4, they can enable the vault (and
disable the main repo) so that yum uses it, or they can download/install the
RPMs by hand.

Thanks;

-jason

On Oct 16, 2014, at 12:37 AM, Roderick Mooi