perfsonar-announce - New web100 kernel available

Subject: perfSONAR Announcements

New web100 kernel available

  • From: Michael Johnson <>
  • To: ,
  • Cc:
  • Subject: New web100 kernel available
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2014 09:54:48 -0400

Hi All,

New web100 kernel packages are now available for netinstall users of the
perfSONAR-PS toolkit. You may run 'yum update' to grab the new kernel. You
should restart your host after the upgrade completes. Full details on this
particular patch can be found in the previous email.

Note this is just a kernel upgrade and the other perfSONAR-PS packages have
NOT been updated. As we often do with incremental kernel updates, we will
not be providing a new LiveCD for this particular update. Please let us know
if you have any questions or issues.

Thank you,
The perfSONAR team

--
Michael Johnson
GlobalNOC Software Engineering

812-856-2771

  • New web100 kernel available, Michael Johnson, 06/25/2014