ntacpeering - IP over AL2S call info (was Re: FOR DISCUSSION: IP over AL2S)

Subject: NTAC Peering Working Group

IP over AL2S call info (was Re: FOR DISCUSSION: IP over AL2S)

  • From: Chris Robb <>
  • To:
  • Subject: IP over AL2S call info (was Re: FOR DISCUSSION: IP over AL2S)
  • Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2013 13:00:06 -0400

Thanks to everyone who filled out the doodle poll. It looks like the best time is going to be this Friday from 2-3PM. Let's use the following bridge:

866-411-0013
0145454#

Talk with everyone then.

-Chris

On Jun 3, 2013, at 2:58 PM, Chris Robb <> wrote:

All:

To date, David Crowe is the only community member to weigh in with a response to the doodle poll. While I'm incredibly confident in Dave's ability to single-handedly help engineer this, I think we can all agree that a wider participation base would be more ideal. Please try and fill the poll out by noon tomorrow so we can pick a time later in the week.

-Chris