ntacpeering - Re: FOR DISCUSSION: IP over AL2S

Subject: NTAC Peering Working Group

Re: FOR DISCUSSION: IP over AL2S

  • From: Chris Robb <>
  • To: Michael H Lambert <>
  • Cc: "" <>
  • Subject: Re: FOR DISCUSSION: IP over AL2S
  • Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2013 16:40:37 -0400

I set it up with timezone support, so you can change it to whatever zone you
schedule in. (Indiana is now on Eastern time, and observes DST just like the
rest of the country).

Since there have been a number of new list participants over the last week, I
thought it may make sense to re-send the document again. Here it is.

-Chris

On Jun 3, 2013, at 3:10 PM, Michael H Lambert

--
Chris Robb, Internet2 Director of Operations and Engineering
O: 812.855.8604 C: 812.345.3188