ntacpeering - Re: Akamai Routes on TR-CPS

Subject: NTAC Peering Working Group

Re: Akamai Routes on TR-CPS

  • From: Michael H Lambert <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: Akamai Routes on TR-CPS
  • Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2012 19:49:08 -0400

Thanks, David. I wasn't aware of some of these nuances. We've hosted a node
for I don't remember how long. I was acting under the assumption that if
content wasn't on our local node, it would only be served from nodes directly
on networks to which we announce our routes. Obviously, it's much broader
than that, making some of our ideas for traffic engineering a bit problematic.

Michael