netsec-sig - Re: [Security-WG] WG update

Subject: Internet2 Network Security SIG

Re: [Security-WG] WG update

  • From: David Farmer <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [Security-WG] WG update
  • Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2021 15:23:16 -0500
  • Dkim-filter: OpenDKIM Filter v2.11.0 mta-p5.oit.umn.edu 4F8PD70fxqz9vcMN
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.3.2 mta-p5.oit.umn.edu 4F8PD70fxqz9vcMN

I have no problem converting to a SIG, however, what there an original charter, and did we accomplish it? is there anything left? should we add anything to it before we covert to a SIG? Do we have any recommendations? like Publishing IRR objects, Publishing ROAs, etc...

So I dug up the charter!