netsec-sig - Re: [Security-WG] What tools do people use to trigger Zenedge/Oracle Dyn's scrubbing service?

Subject: Internet2 Network Security SIG

Re: [Security-WG] What tools do people use to trigger Zenedge/Oracle Dyn's scrubbing service?

  • From: Mark Montalto <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [Security-WG] What tools do people use to trigger Zenedge/Oracle Dyn's scrubbing service?
  • Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2018 19:56:28 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Ironport-phdr: 9a23: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
  • Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
  • Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:99

Dan, OSHEAN may be one of those employing Kentik - if you're interested in hearing how OSHEAN integrated Kentik into an automated detection and scrubbing architecture with Akamai let us know.

Attached is an Akamai brief on our implementation, while it does not highlight Kentik, Kentik's analytics engine drives the code we've developed that detects an attack on the OSHEAN network and members.

Thanks - Mark

Mark Montalto - Vice President

617-827-6928