netsec-sig - Re: [Security-WG] I2 - Turning off NTP?

Subject: Internet2 Network Security SIG

Re: [Security-WG] I2 - Turning off NTP?

  • From: Steven Wallace <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [Security-WG] I2 - Turning off NTP?
  • Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2017 10:07:40 -0400
  • Ironport-phdr: 9a23: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

Does this suggest they can be configured in client-only mode?

https://www.juniper.net/documentation/en_US/junos/topics/task/configuration/network-time-protocol-time-server-time-services-configuring-qfx-series.html