netsec-sig - Re: [Security-WG] I2 - DRAFT routing security survey

Subject: Internet2 Network Security SIG

Re: [Security-WG] I2 - DRAFT routing security survey

  • From: gcbrowni <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [Security-WG] I2 - DRAFT routing security survey
  • Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2016 08:23:43 -0500
  • Ironport-phdr: 9a23:XFK1mxNOAsZXzrQlCMMl6mtUPXoX/o7sNwtQ0KIMzox0KP/yrarrMEGX3/hxlliBBdydsKMezbuK+Pu6EUU7or+5+EgYd5JNUxJXwe43pCcHRPC/NEvgMfTxZDY7FskRHHVs/nW8LFQHUJ2mPw6anHS+4HYoFwnlMkItf6KuS9SU3pj8jLr60qaQSj0AvCC6b7J2IUf+hiTqne5Sv7FfLL0swADCuHpCdrce72ppIVWOg0S0vZ/or9YwuxhX7uks/NNaULnrOrs3Zb1eEDk8NW0pvovmuQSQYxGI4y4TWW8MlQVOAkCR4xrwRJDutCrSue560iCeO8r9C7EpHzmu8vE4G1fTlC4bOmthoynsgctqgfcDrQ==

That’s a good point and something I’ve struggled with in creating the survey.
The real value here is the free text comments and I worry if the suvery
encourages folks enough to work at those sections.

I’ll go ahead and modify with a "Partial (please explain below)"

I appreciate folks taking a look at this and providing feedback. I hope to
get the "Real" survey out this Friday to NTAC, security-wg, and the attendees
of the first workshop.

-G