netsec-sig - [Security-WG] Re: [NTAC] New Well-Known BGP Community for Blackholing

Subject: Internet2 Network Security SIG

[Security-WG] Re: [NTAC] New Well-Known BGP Community for Blackholing

  • From: Paul Howell <>
  • To: David Farmer <>, "" <>, "" <>, "" <>
  • Subject: [Security-WG] Re: [NTAC] New Well-Known BGP Community for Blackholing
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2016 09:34:54 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:0

Hi,

There have been some preliminary discussions about moving to the RFC community tags internally to Internet2.    In general, Internet2 is supportive of David’s suggestions however we would welcome others thoughts on the questions of adopting the new tags and propagation within the R&E community.

Regards,

Paul

Paul Howell

Chief Cyberinfrastructure Security Officer

Network Services, Internet2

100 Phoenix Drive, STE 111

Ann Arbor, MI 48108

Office: 734-352-4212