netsec-sig - [Security-WG] 11/17/15 Webinar on DDoS mitigation tools, 2:30 ET, call details

Subject: Internet2 Network Security SIG

[Security-WG] 11/17/15 Webinar on DDoS mitigation tools, 2:30 ET, call details

  • From: Linda Roos <>
  • To: "" <>, network-connectors <>, "" <>
  • Cc: Jen Leasure <>
  • Subject: [Security-WG] 11/17/15 Webinar on DDoS mitigation tools, 2:30 ET, call details
  • Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2015 15:08:12 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Hi,
Here are the call details for the webinar tomorrow:
734-615-7474
Access codes: 0145540

Adobe Connect (the presenters will have slides) http://internet2.adobeconnect.com/ddosmitigationtools/
If you have never attended a Connect Pro meeting before:

Adobe, the Adobe logo, Acrobat and Acrobat Connect are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated in the United States and/or other countries.

We look forward to hearing you tomorrow.
Linda