netsec-sig - [Security-WG] proposed agenda for next meeting...

Subject: Internet2 Network Security SIG

[Security-WG] proposed agenda for next meeting...

  • From: Steven Wallace <>
  • To:
  • Subject: [Security-WG] proposed agenda for next meeting...
  • Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2015 17:58:27 -0500

It would be good to have a regular meeting before we schedule another vendor. Here’s a proposed agenda. Please let me know what you think.

thanks,

ssw

  • Agenda bash
  • Internet2 update - Grateful if Paul and/or rob could provide an update concerning the WG’s recommendations and other I2 security plans
  • DaleC, could you share your experience with GRNET’s FoD?
  • IU’s plans for reaching out to Arbor
  • What’’s the next step WRT information collected from DDoS mitigation