netsec-sig - [Security-WG] seeking small group to attend a few meetings with GEANT's security experts...

Subject: Internet2 Network Security SIG

[Security-WG] seeking small group to attend a few meetings with GEANT's security experts...

  • From: Steven Wallace <>
  • To:
  • Subject: [Security-WG] seeking small group to attend a few meetings with GEANT's security experts...
  • Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2015 09:24:15 -0500

If you’re interested in participating in meetings with GEANT’s security folks
concerning their approach to multi-domain DDoS mitigation, let me know. Once
a small group is identified, I’ll invite GEANT. I suspect the scheduling will
be a bit odd given the timezones.

I’ll suggest to GEANT that we start with an overview (they may use an
existing presentation), then discuss possible deep-drives going forward.

ssw

  • [Security-WG] seeking small group to attend a few meetings with GEANT's security experts..., Steven Wallace, 11/03/2015