ndt-users - A couple of new NDT bugs...

Subject: ndt-users list created

A couple of new NDT bugs...

  • From: "Florio, Christopher N" <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: A couple of new NDT bugs...
  • Date: Mon, 4 May 2015 14:15:16 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Several bugs to report.

On some Macs, with Java 8 update 45, can't run the Java style, we get:

"Selected plugin was not loaded properly"

One user is reporting on Windows 7 latest Java -

With java, if I try to Test Again, it hangs at “preparing your tests…”.

Using java 1.7.x and firefox 37.0.2
Looks like the buttons at the bottom are covered up for me.
Same occurs with IE10.

Overall, excellent update to NDT, I wanted to express my thanks to everyone involved!

-Chris Florio
UNC Chapel Hill

Begin forwarded message: