ndt-users - Web10gsrv code

Subject: ndt-users list created

Web10gsrv code

  • From: Brendan Forsyth <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Web10gsrv code
  • Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2013 18:10:02 -0500 (EST)

I have web10g installed into a Debian 3.4.0 kernel. It shows up in dmesg
output and I can modprobe the kernel module.

Now, I can't for the life of me find the web100 or web10g libraries to
complete the install of the software. NDT won't compile.

What are the names of the web100 or web10g libraries so I can see if I have
them. If I don't find them, then I need to know how to acquire them and get
them installed.

I have also compiled and installed userland utilities. These run fine.

Thanks,
Brendan Forsyth