ndt-users - Re: modified with tcpweb100

Subject: ndt-users list created

Re: modified with tcpweb100

  • From: Jason Zurawski <>
  • To:
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: modified with tcpweb100
  • Date: Wed, 09 Mar 2011 09:41:54 -0500

Matt;

I am not a Java developer, and this isn't a Java development support list. Perhaps someone else can answer who has more knowledge in this area, but it may be a better suggestion to ask your questions in a more appropriate venue that deals with development topics.

These are my two suggestions, which may or may not be correct:

1) Edit the Makefile in the Applet/ directory, search for the line starting with "Tcpbw100.jar:" (this should be near the end, line 497 in my copy). Add the JAR files you need into the line starting with "$(NDTJAR)"

2) Manually re-run one of the steps I outlined below:

jar -cmf MANIFEST.MF Tcpbw100.jar Tcpbw100*.class Tcpbw100*.properties

After the initial make, add your extra JAR files to this line, and run it again to include them in the package.

Thanks;

-jason

On 3/9/11 9:20 AM,

wrote:
Hi jason ,
I have follow your suggestion to make the jar, then move the jar to
/usr/local/ndt
But still test failed
I need to include mysql-connector-java-5.1.10-bin.jar in order to connect db
,
Do you have any suggestion ?

Thanks and best regards,
Matt