ndt-users - Re: modified with tcpweb100

Subject: ndt-users list created

Re: modified with tcpweb100

  • From: Jason Zurawski <>
  • To:
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: modified with tcpweb100
  • Date: Wed, 09 Mar 2011 08:45:06 -0500

Hi Matt;

Running configure probably won't be necessary, but it won't hurt either.

Just to confirm, you shouldn't be making changes to the JAR file - you should be making changes to the java source file. The JAR file is produced by the make process.

Thanks;

-jason

On 3/9/11 8:40 AM,

wrote:
Hi Jason,
I have re-running configure and running make after I change the Tcpbw100.jar
in ndt directory, isn't ?

Thanks and best regards,
Matt