ndt-users - Re: modified with tcpweb100

Subject: ndt-users list created

Re: modified with tcpweb100

  • From: Jason Zurawski <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: modified with tcpweb100
  • Date: Wed, 09 Mar 2011 08:56:39 -0500

Matt;

The make process creates the JAR for you. Make your changes to Tcpbw100.java, then run "make". The new JAR file will be created, and you can move it wherever you need to move it:

[root@lab234
Applet]# pwd
/root/ndt-3.6.4/Applet
[root@lab234
Applet]# ls
Makefile Tcpbw100.java Tcpbw100_msgs_nb_NO.properties
Makefile.am Tcpbw100_msgs_ca_ES.properties Tcpbw100_msgs_nl_NL.properties
Makefile.in Tcpbw100_msgs_en_US.properties Tcpbw100_msgs_pt_BR.properties
MANIFEST.MF Tcpbw100_msgs_fr_FR.properties Tcpbw100_msgs_ru_RU.properties
[root@lab234
Applet]# make
javac -source 1.4 Tcpbw100.java
jar -cmf MANIFEST.MF Tcpbw100.jar Tcpbw100*.class Tcpbw100*.properties
echo timestamp > classTcpbw100.stamp
[root@lab234
Applet]# ls -als *jar
76 -rw-r--r-- 1 root root 70629 Mar 9 08:54 Tcpbw100.jar

Thanks;

-jason

On 3/9/11 8:53 AM,

wrote: