ndt-users - Re: Possible fix for protocol error problem

Subject: ndt-users list created

Re: Possible fix for protocol error problem

  • From: Richard Carlson <>
  • To: Christopher Nicholas Florio <>
  • Cc: Jeremy Schafer <>,
  • Subject: Re: Possible fix for protocol error problem
  • Date: Wed, 08 Aug 2007 11:48:18 -0400

Hi Chirs;

OK, thanks for the feedback. I'll need to update the server to add some more debugging statements. I'll post another ISO image soon.

Rich

At 04:40 PM 8/7/2007, Christopher Nicholas Florio wrote:
Rich,

Sorry to report that I'm still getting the Protocol Error when using
the new ISO you linked to.

I've attached a TCPDUMP. Let me know if there's any other info I
could give you.

Thanks!

Chris Florio
ITS Control Center