ndt-users - MaxRwinRcvd - what drives this value?

Subject: ndt-users list created

MaxRwinRcvd - what drives this value?

  • From:
  • To:
  • Subject: MaxRwinRcvd - what drives this value?
  • Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2006 10:34:56 -0400 (EDT)

Hello, NDT gurus --

I wish to understand what drives the values into the MaxRwinRcvd measurement,
as I've seen cases of zero (0) showing up for this under certain conditions.

It -seems- as though connections from one part of the country (New York, New
Jersey) incessantly have this result, whereas connections from other parts
(Tampa, FL), do not (the test server resides in Texas, I believe). Not being
a TCP/IP wizard, I don't know whether this makes any difference to NDT.

Thanks in advance for sharing your expertise.

- David Shulmister