ndt-users - Re: MaxRwinRcvd - what drives this value?

Subject: ndt-users list created

Re: MaxRwinRcvd - what drives this value?

  • From: Matt Mathis <>
  • To:
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: MaxRwinRcvd - what drives this value?
  • Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2006 10:59:02 -0400 (EDT)

This was a web100 bug that was fixed about a year ago. MaxRwinRcvd was only
updated when RwinRcvd changed, and was not initialized from RwinRcvd's initial
value.

A newer kernel will fix the problem.

Thanks,
--MM--
Matt Mathis http://www.psc.edu/~mathis
Work:412.268.3319 Home/Cell:412.654.7529
Evil is defined by mortals who think they know
"The Truth" and use force to apply it to others.

On Thu, 13 Jul 2006