ndt-users - RE: new server and slow off-lan server-to-client speeds

Subject: ndt-users list created

RE: new server and slow off-lan server-to-client speeds

  • From: "Rick Tyrell" <>
  • To: "Rick Tyrell" <>, "Dale Blount" <>
  • Cc: <>
  • Subject: RE: new server and slow off-lan server-to-client speeds
  • Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 19:18:10 -0600

I wanted to share my latest test results for the web100 2.6.15 patch. It
seems to work fine for Linux clients. Windows clients report the correct
Outbound test, but report around 300kb/s on the Inbound. I have tried
different driver/ sysctl.conf settings.

-Rick Tyrell

The information contained in this e-mail and any attachments thereto
("e-mail") is sent by the Johnson County Community College ("JCCC") and is
intended to be confidential and for the use of only the individual or entity
named above. The information may be protected by federal and state privacy
and disclosures acts or other legal rules. If the reader of this message is
not the intended recipient, you are notified that retention, dissemination,
distribution or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this e-mail in error please immediately notify JCCC by email reply
and immediately and permanently delete this e-mail message and any
attachments thereto. Thank you.