Subject: NDT-DEV email list created
- From: ☕Peter Boothe <>
- To: "" <>
- Subject: [ndt-dev] Re: New pull request
- Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2016 15:02:29 -0500
Got a non-list-cc'd message from Aaron saying it looked good to him, and I have received no objections.
So I merged the change. NDT over SSL is now significantly more reliable! Hooray!
On Mon, Nov 21, 2016 at 11:32 AM, ☕Peter Boothe <> wrote:
Hello!I just made a new pull request to bring in all the bugfixes to NDT that have helped out MLab over the past 6 months.Check it out at:I had previously talked with Aaron and he said it would be fine if I just merged it, but I wanted to make sure that if anyone objected to this merge they would have a chance to tell me to stop.So the pull request is linked above, and I will merge it in a week if there are no objections. It is a purely bugfix pull request:
- Fixes some reliability issues around SSL.
- Fixes SSL error handling.
- Fixes some watchdog timer issues that led to hanging child processes.
- Fixes a pthread deadlock bug.
- Prevents children from hanging forever when packet capture fails to start.
- Makes sure that all variables are initialized before use.
- Unit tests now double-check that a port is available before assuming they can set up a server on a random high-numbered port.-Peter--
- [ndt-dev] New pull request, ☕Peter Boothe, 11/21/2016
- [ndt-dev] Re: New pull request, ☕Peter Boothe, 11/28/2016
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.19.