ndt-dev - Re: [ndt-dev] github migration

Subject: NDT-DEV email list created

Re: [ndt-dev] github migration

  • From: Sebastian Kostuch <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [ndt-dev] github migration
  • Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2015 16:10:30 +0200

Hi Aaron,
I've deleted all branches that I know that for sure are no longer needed. This way their number decreased significantly.

Regards
Sebastian

On 31.03.2015 15:18, Aaron Brown wrote:
Hey Jakub,

On Mar 31, 2015, at 9:15 AM, Jakub Slawinski  wrote:

Hi Aaron,

will you try the 'Export to GitHub' feature
(https://code.google.com/export-to-github/export?project=ndt), or will
you move only the necessary items manually?
I’m planning to do it manually.

Moreover, is there any official schedule related to release and/or
migration? Do you plan to publish the 3.7.0 release before or after the
migration?
I’m hoping to do the 3.7.0 release before we do the final migration

Cheers,
Aaron

Regards,
 Jakub.